To The Moon! To The Moon!

First off..

* Points at captainwillies * That's Commie Talk! >:O

hehe

Was good and had a nice feel, very well rounded.

LOZ Office of Time Ep.1 LOZ Office of Time Ep.1

Needs work

You should get a book on 'camera' view point angles and work on your backgrounds. Also, the audio was a bit quiet at points, like when he was reading the hair cream.

Lastly, too many shots where there was no action going on for about 5 seconds of just staring at one thing before it cuts to the next scene.

OMG GENERIC BATTLE OMG GENERIC BATTLE

He he he

Yeah at the end when he stepped into the road, I was like he's gonna get hit by a truck, and ofcourse he did.

Encored Encored

Uhhh....

It slightly amused me that they were talking phallic symbols.

Nevadeth responds:

sorry

Hightower_and_Hightail Hightower_and_Hightail

umm....

You do realize taht you can update the flashes you have on newgrounds, you don't have to resubmit them, you just go to your gold grounds menu, and select my submissions and click on your submissions name, and that's where you reupload the edited version.

Blood on the Walk Blood on the Walk

To Answer Your Question.

You're right, I don't care.

Magosis responds:

ah a pointless review in an attempt to gain recognition through synical humor. let me just let u kno, you rn't witty, it was a retorical question and you look like an idiot for answereing it.

Forgotten Past (Fields) Forgotten Past (Fields)

More Pics

You should put in a pic for each area, not just green.
And you should make an inventory, I accidently missread and used an item I hadn't picked up yet.
-It has some potential, but you need to work on it alot more, possible learn more about variables and such, for inventory.-

KraZeDWolF responds:

erm..I think you know what ur on about lol..help me! email me at krazed_wolf@hotmail.com plz..tell me abiut viariables..have no fucking idea!
Plz help..Id apreciate it.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

I LOVE IT!

I CAN'T GET ENOGH OF THIS FLASH!
IT'S SO ADICTIVE!
I WANT MORE!
MORE!
MORE!
...
oh and dragon_lord_19 sux ass.
That is all.

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

Hats Off to Dr.Demento. . .

I thought Dr.Demento Made that...like it was a skit on his show...his radio show...cause' I heard that like 2 years ago.

&amp;lt;-||||Random Blood||||-&amp;gt; <-||||Random Blood||||->

good

your stick moved smoothly and there was alot of blood...take out the kids going "YEY!" and it'll be better....and maybe make it longer...